Thursday, November 22, 2007

To Sydney with Love Fund



This is going to look silly to many but it is a hope to me.

I'm just a guy, standing in front of a man, asking him to love him. A simple request but it never came through for the past seven years. My three-year long distance love with an American ended this year. I suggested that I moved to the U.S. twice but he never embraced the idea.

Separation does not help in building relationship. I learned my lesson painfully. A sweet Australian man entered my life recently. With his consent, I will be flying over to Sydney and to be with him for as long as I could.

This is not a holiday -it's about pursuing a chance to be loved or to love. I haven't found a job there yet. I'm sure he would help me in whatever he could but I would like to do my part.

"To Sydney with Love" Fund is an idea to help my transition in Sydney smoother while finding a job. I won't ask your support for nothing. Purchase a Christmas e-card at USD3.




Click on card to enlarge. To send the ecard, simply right click, save as .jpg, and attach to your email.














If you wish to pay through PayPal via email, simply send your email address to luvwinsall@hotmail.com and an invoice will be generated for your payment. You will receive an email from me. Click the link on the email to make your payment.

If you do not wish to buy a customised e-card from me, I welcome you to send the e-card to your friends. After all, Christmas is a season for sharing love.

Merry Christmas, Sydney

--------------------------------------------------------------


Torn between Two Nations - My Love Story that inspires To Sydney with Love.

If you know of any job opportunity in Sydney, email me at luvwinsall@hotmail.com


No comments: